Lakshmi is one of the most revered deities of the Hinduism and one of the Trimurti Goddesses alongside Durga and Saraswati. Goddess Lakshmi is considered as the supreme power and the divinity of wealth and prosperity. When Mahalakshmi is worshiped with true devotion, she banishes all traces of poverty from one’s life and endows one with riches and splendor.
This Pooja is performed for wealth and prosperity. If one is financially deficient, unsuccessful and unhappy in life, one should perform Lakshmi Pooja. This Pooja is performed to achieve long and stable Material comfort and prosperity in life. Lakshmi is the Goddess of wealth and material comforts of life. She is the feminine energy that holds the family together. She is the embodiment of life and its nourishment and this Pooja is a sure way to seek her blessings.
Lakshmi Pooja preparations:
- Hindu families decorate their homes and offices with marigold flowers and ashoka, mango, Banana leaves on the day.
- One Should keep a red cloth at the right hand side on a raised platform and install a idols of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha on it after adoring them with silk cloths and jewellery.
- One Should prepare nine slots for Akshata for Installing the Navagraha on white cloth and prepare sixteen slots of wheat or wheat flour on red cloth.
- One Should perform Lakshmi Pooja with full rituals as described on Lakshmi Pooja Vidhi.
- For More information Click on